GDPR - 2 years on
- For the past two years we’ve been investigating and taking action against the hidden data ecosystem.
- Enforcement action by Data Protection Authorities is urgently needed.
- We need action to strengthen not weaken GDPR, including closing any loopholes at national level and supporting frameworks that bolster these rights, such as ePrivacy.
- We’ve joined civil society across Europe to call on the Commission to take steps to make the rights and protections of GDPR a reality.
- We’ve also written to the UK regulator, the ICO.
Posted on May 25, 2020