Don’t miss this debrief of one of the world’s most important forums about the Internet: #ICANN70.
Together with ICANN, Euralo and Internet Society Belgium invite you on Friday April 9th 2021 to participate in the Readout in the form of a webinar to summarise and discuss (in French only) selected topics during the Meeting #ICANN70 which has just been held virtually in Mexico in Cancun (March 2021). Speakers from different constituencies will present an overview of important facts and key points to remember.
Please registrer for free.
Link to the event : https://icann.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEqcOqopj0iEtZoEa6j-xxJ0TjGrtugSKow
• Frédéric Taes, President ISOC.be (Internet Society Belgium)
• Séverine Waterbley – Representative Belgium GAC – Governmental Advisory Committee (SPF Economy)
• Philippe Fouquart – President, GNSO Conseil – Generic Names Supporting Organization (Orange)
• Flip Petillion – Intellectual Property (IPC)– Member, GNSO Councel
• Christopher Mondini – VP, Stakeholder Engagement & Managing Director, Europe ICANN.org
• Sébastien Bachollet – President, Euralo
If you want to learn more about Internet Governance, don’t miss this event.